Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Simple English Test


Questions:



  1. [10%] What's you name? { John is. | My name's John. | My name John. | I John. }
  2. [10%] { When | What | Where | Who } are you from? - I'm from France.
  3. [10%] How old are you? - I { have sixteen | am sixteen | have sixty | am sixty } (16).
  4. [10%] There isn't { any | none | no | some } money in the bank.
  5. [10%] Mrs Willson usually { drive | does drive | drives | driving } to work.
  6. [10%] I can see a big black cloud; I think it { is going to | is to | will be | is } rain.
  7. [10%] He { hasn't played | wouldn't play | doesn't play | didn't play } tennis since 1995.
  8. [10%] You don't need that coat in here; why don't you { take off | take off it | off take it | take it off }?
  9. [10%] What do you want { I'll do | me to do | me do | I do } with all these books.
  10. [10%] Lest year I { have been | was | were | did } in Greece.


Answers:



  1. My name's John.
  2. Where
  3. am sixteen
  4. any
  5. drives
  6. is going to
  7. hasn't played
  8. take it off
  9. me to do
  10. was








%%

No comments: